Monday, January 31, 2011

Back in the Kitchen...

I'm back in the kitchen with some truly amazing, and might I say, sexy winter dishes. I can't wait to teach a group of gorgeous and smart New York City women this Thursday night. 
Great food, great wine, great company- I love what I do!
The menu will be perfectly simple, but sophisticated...
Here's what we will be preparing:

  • Winter Arugula Salad with Grapefruit, Avocado & Pistachios- my new obsession, I eat this every night!
  • Crisp Eggplant Slices with Spicy Dipping Harissa Sauce- an old favorite.
  • Raw Beets with Soy, Lime & Dill- a recipe I adapted from my favorite restaurant, Ottolenghi, in London
  • Ginger Scallion Artic Char- honestly, mind-blowing!
  • Garlic London Broil- never, ever a piece left over!

I will post pictures and recipes on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment